All posts by admin

Editor at In Goa News 24x7

Para Teachers Along With Mahila Congress Stage Stir At SecretariatRead More
CCP Estimated 250 CCTV Camera’s For Rs. 25 Lakhs, Why Govt Is Planning To Spend 150Cr for 450 CCTV Asks MayorRead More

Posted On November 23, 2017By adminIn Top Stories

Illegal Fencing At Mopa Airport Site

Illegal Fencing At Mopa Airport SiteRead More
Taxpayers To Pay 90% For The Speed Governor and Digital Meters For Taxi’s In Goa Whereas Taxi Owners Will Only Shell Out Remaining 10%!Read More
Surendra Furtado Says Govt. Is Trying To Implement Smart City Projects Without Taking Into Consideration CCPRead More
Digamber Kamat’s Son Yogiraj Appears Before SITRead More
Vasco Municipality Cracks Down Illegal Parking in The CityRead More
Goa Wine Stores Duping Tourist in Goa?Permits Issued Is Not Valid In Other States?Read More
Coal Issue: Mauvin Says Some People With Vested Interest Want To Ruin The Economic Progress of GoaRead More
Screen ‘S Durga’ at IFFI, Kerala High Court orders I&B MinistryRead More