Taxpayers To Pay 90% For The Speed Governor and Digital Meters For Taxi’s In Goa Whereas Taxi Owners Will Only Shell Out Remaining 10%!

Posted On November 23, 2017 By In Top Stories


Taxpayers To Pay 90% For The Speed Governor and Digital Meters For Taxi’s In Goa Whereas Taxi Owners Will Only Shell Out Remaining 10%!

311
SHARES

Tags :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close